The Erawan Group is a great place to work. From sales to strategy, from the kitchen to senior management, we have many opportunities for talented and motivated individuals to grow. The Erawan Group offers good benefits and competitive salaries.
Successful candidate will become an integral part of Hotel Asset Management team to act as owner representative for The Erawan Group’s hotels portfolio. He/she will play a key role in liaising with management teams at the hotels to maximize performance and asset value of The Erawan Group’s hotel portfolio. He/she will directly support The Erawan Group’s management by providing recommendations based on extensive quantitative and qualitative data analysis.
- Monthly performance review: Prepare hotels’ monthly performance presentations, analyze trend, market position, and variance in hotel financial performance (profit & loss statement). Prepare points of discussion prior to attending monthly operations meeting with hotel management teams and critique the results.
- Forecast: Prepare monthly / quarterly / annually re-forecast of hotels’ profit and loss statements for consolidation into The Erawan Group’s projected performance.
- Market survey: Conduct market surveys and present survey results to management to update market condition in terms of hotel industry demand & supply. Attend hotel industry conferences. Maintain and update database of market demand & supply.
- Budgeting: Review, analyze, and critique annual hotel budgets as prepared by hotel management teams. Apply past performance, hotel industry demand & supply and other market conditions information into the analysis to prepare points of discussion prior to attending budget meeting with hotel management teams and critique the proposed hotel budgets.
- Asset improvements: Monitor capital expenditure to ensure proper maintenance of hotel properties. Take ownership of asset improvement special projects, such as renovations, perform feasibility study for the projects, and coordinate with hotel management team and project team to ensure projects are carried out according to timeline and budget.
- Hotel operational problem solving: Proactively solving any major hotel operational issues that occur on a regular basis by coordinating with management teams at the hotels and any other related parties.
- Compliance: Ensure hotels are complied with related rules and regulations and ensure that permits and licenses are properly acquired.
- Special assignments: Support management in analyzing data and preparing presentations as requested.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, or Real Estate
- Good understanding of profit & loss statements
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent command of English and excellent inter-personal skills
- Proven ability to manage complex data requirement
- Prudent, detailed, and result-oriented
- Ability to work independently and provide rational recommendations to management
- Highly proficient skills in MS-Office especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to manage multi-tasks assignments and prioritize assignments
- Ability to work under high pressure and meet short-notice deadlines
- Willing to travel occasionally
- Age 25 – 30 years old. Thai nationality only
- Responsible to control and monitor project cost
- Perform technical and commercial review tenders (supplier’s quotations) for the preparation of the agreements
- Provide cost control and planning advice to the internal project management team as and when required.
- Undertake any other ad-hoc duties as required.
- Good command of English
- Able to travel upcountry and abroad
- Graduated in M&E engineering
- 5 years experienced in construction industry (2 years experienced in project cost control minimum)
Human Resource Department
The Erawan Group Public Company Limited
Ploenchit Center, 6th Floor 2 Sukhumvit Soi 2 Road, Klong Toey Bangkok 10110 Thailand
Tel. 66 (0)2 257 4588
Fax. 66 (0)2 257 4577